Oddorama

April 1, 2008

Self Milking Cow

Filed under: Seriously Strange — Tags: , , , — OddO @ 4:09 pm

A cow in India named Radha, miraculously releases milk every time she’s fed.

9 Comments »

1. If this is genetic, this would be a serious boon for the dairy industry since udder infections could be avoided.

Comment by eon — April 12, 2008 @ 10:53 am

2. If her offspring acquire the same trait, this could be a serious advancement in dairy care since udder infections could be halted and the mucus to milk ratio would decline.

Comment by eon — April 12, 2008 @ 11:00 am

3. No, actually this is a defect in teat spincter and is due to the release of oxytocin (which stimulates milk release from the mammary glands) in response to the cow receiving food. The pressure of the collected milk and a weakened teat end cause the milk to pour out. This actually increases the chance of infection because bacteria can enter the udder more easily and results in poor quality milk. This is one trait you do not breed for.

Comment by lb — January 1, 2009 @ 4:04 pm

4. The man is a fool. I’ve seen him listed every where. He is boasting that her cow is milking herself. The cow is doing no such thing. She is just dripping the milk all the time. The farmer would be loosing a lot of milk all day long. He should milk her several times a day and should have two people to milk her two handed so as to finish the milk before two much milk is lost. Here the stupi man is sitting besides the cow with a pan under her tits and watxhes it drip. He has never seen a cow being milked. And all the searrch engines are showing his video, Stupid man indeed.

Comment by Satish Bhardwaj — March 18, 2009 @ 11:27 am

5. This man is sending his video to all the search engine and claims to have a miraculous cow. Actually the milk of the cow is just dripping and the cow would be loosing the milk all day long. He should milk her many times a day and have two people to milk her so that all four its should be sqeezed simultaneously. He has never seen the cow being milked. Otherswise he would not call the dripping of the tits milking. I hope the owner of the cow reads my comment and does someting about it. I live in USA. Otherwise I]’d visit him and see what to do about his cows.

Comment by Satish Bhardwaj — March 18, 2009 @ 11:33 am

6. This is a rogue site. It publishes ads on comments without the permission of the authors of the comments. Above are two of my comments and four ads on these comments. They are without my permission and I’m not being paid anything as a result of the clicks generated by my comments. The site steals the comments from other sites. This is the only comment I’ve made on this site.

Comment by Satish Bhardwaj — July 2, 2009 @ 2:34 pm

7. Why are not the stupid people milking the cow. She already has a rope around her legs. all some body has to do is to grab her stupid teats and start squeezing. Actually the rope is so loosely tied. It should be tied quite tightly in the form a of letter eight so that the legs are closer together. Of course the pic is a year old. I hope the cow has another calf and people are milking her rather than watching the milk ooze of her teats. Actually I would not have just sat with a pan in my hand and let the milk drip. I’d have grabbed two teats in my hands and had another pesron sit on the other side and grab her other two teats in his two hands and squeeze them

Comment by mahafakir — August 11, 2009 @ 11:02 am

8. i saw that cow on tv. several theories have been made for the self milking cow ranging from a tumor on the cow’s brain or ovaries to the cow associating feeding time with milking time.

Comment by shayne — November 2, 2009 @ 1:14 pm

9. This man is sending his video to all the search engine and claims to have a miraculous cow. Actually the milk of the cow is just dripping and the cow would be loosing the milk all day long. He should milk her many times a day and have two people to milk her so that all four its should be sqeezed simultaneously. He has never seen the cow being milked. Otherswise he would not call the dripping of the tits milking. I hope the owner of the cow reads my comment and does someting about it. I live in USA. Otherwise I]’d visit him and see what to do about his cows.

Comment by Bruce — May 19, 2010 @ 8:11 am